All eyes on threads – Whip me stockings by Agent Provocateur –


Real deal: Meve Ruel legs by Will at PSC tattoo... don't ask him to do it again... I don't think he will! Rad piece of work!


Compensation deal: Agent Provocateur Whip me Stockings. Still really Pretty and sexy!

If you can’t get the real deal like the IFTL official photographer, lady Meve Ruel (Picture above), you definitely need to get the whip me stockings by Agent Provocateur. Perfect to get the attention all over you on your next night out!
Available on www.agentprovocateur.com

Si vous n’avez pas la chance d’avoir des collants permanent comme la photographe officielle de IFTL, mademoiselle Meve Ruel (photo ci haut), vous devez définitivement vous procurer les collants ‘’Whip me’’ (fouette moi) d’Agent Provocateur. Un atout parfait pour attirer l’attention sur vous lors de votre prochaine soirée de fille!
Disponible sur www.agentprovocateur.com