Some Kind of Gorgeous - M.A.C x Wonder Woman Collection -




Am I in heaven? Cosmetics with Wonder Woman packaging!!! My heroine of all time! Since I was a little girl, I dreamed of wearing gold bracelets to protect me and help me go trough the trials of life… Now at least, I will be able to wear a lipstick with her emblem on it. That might not protect me really well, but at least I will look sexy trying to do it! The launch of the collection is due for Feb 10 th 2011. So, my dear friends, Sawyer and Golt, I think you will see me at The Bay M.A.C store on this day!!!
Via nitrolicious.

Suis-je au paradis? Des cosmétiques à l’effigi de Wonder Woman! Mon héroïne de tous les temps! Depuis que je suis toute petite, je rêve de porter des bracelets or pour me protéger et m’aider à traverser les épreuves de la vie… À présent, je pourrai au moins porter un rouge à lèvre avec l’emblème de mon héroïne.Ça ne protège pas vraiment bien mais au moins j’aurais l’air sexy en essayant de le faire! Le lancement de la collection est dû pour le !0 Février 2011. Alors, mes chères amies Sawyer et Golt, soyez prêtes à me recevoir au magasin M.A.C du La Baie à cette date!!!
Via nitrolicious.